I had Sexual intercourses in the past, what are the possible diseases due to this ?

I am 29 years old unmarried male. I had few sexual intercourses with sex workers in the past (My recent date was one year back). I always wore condom. Could you please clarify my following doubts regarding sex? 1. Will there be any chance for any sexual (transmitted) diseases even if I wear a condom? From recently I am feeling some Itching around my lower abdomen area. Will there be any cream that can be used to cure this? Will that be due to any kind sexual transmitted disease? 2. Can "lips to lips" kissing with a sex worker during foreplay cause any sexual diseases? If so what are the possible diseases? 3. Will "sucking the vagina" cause any sexual transmitted disease? If so what are the possible diseases due to this? 4. Will "sucking the breast tip" of a sex worker cause any sexual transmitted disease ? If so what are the possible diseases due to this ?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Dec 2009