I had H. pylori two weeks ago but i still have horrible pain

I am having horrible stomach pain. My dr said it was uclers and to see a gastrointestinal dr. So I did he had ultrasounds done of my gladbladder, kindeys, liver , speen and everything else in that area and then today he did and endoscope. He found nothing no ulcers from the scope and from the ultrasounds he says i should seen a kidney specialist. I had h pylorie two weeks ago but i still have horrilbe pain and why would the dr say to see a kidney dr? I have that kidney stones 3 time in the past. i am 26 and a female
Asked On : Fri, 27 May 2011