I had 3 tabs of Doxit-s 100mg, for my UTI prob, now i am pergnent with 3 weeks. What should I do ?

Dear doc, am 25yrs female , chennai, 15 days back i had 3 tabs of Doxit -s 100mg, for my UTI prob, now i am pergnent with 3 weeks, what should i do, i understand that this tab is very harmful,
Asked On : Fri, 2 Jul 2010
  Anonymous's Response
What has been done cannot be undone ,but for your UTI you can take sarsaparilla 30 4 tabs 4 times in a day for 4 days.Also get yourself examined by gynaecologist for ruling out any deficiency to your developing foetus.