I got white threat in urine. Has my ovulation started ?

hi i am planning for baby this month.for me today is 14 th day of my period. today morning when i urinate white spot (like threat) came. wheather my ovulation started !!!!!. actually i am planning for the baby for the past 6 months .... and i have consult doctor . she has given medicine to take letsi 250 mg from 2 day of my period for 5 days and susta tablet from 14 th day of my period for 14 days .... i am under medcine now. kindly suggest ... wheather this month work out for me... for me 30 days cycle... already we had contact on 9 , 10,11,12 th day of my period... pls tell me some guidelines to get pregnant for this month
Asked On : Tue, 12 Apr 2011
Radiologist 's  Response
Hi mercy!
Welcome to best way to know if you ovulate is to take a serial follicular scan and follow up maturation of the follicles and have intercourse as the follivle is about to rupture.This is the best way but no method guarentees 100% take a try.All the best.