I got white particles in my urine

went to urine and white particles in my urine inside penis lips
Asked On : Fri, 4 Mar 2011
First of all, you need to learn how to write a sentence. Secondly, your problem is your pc muscle is weak. Those white particles are sperm. The reason they are swimming down stream is due to lack of pre ejaculate control. The way to control this is kegels. Kegels can be preformed anywhere. I'm in line a burger king, and my pc muscle is having it's way; I'm doing kegels!
Gastroenterologist, Surgical Dr. Ajit Naniksingh Kukreja's  Response
What is your age ? Are you diabetic ? DO You have anyother symptoms ?
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Bhagwan Dass's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic..

u must need a proper consultation and proper guidance about sexual problem...
u may be suffering from some kind of spermatorrhoea or there is lack of cleaning of ur genital area too...due to which there is some smegma formation at ur penile end due to which that problem comes...also a proper diet restriction and life style u will be easily cured from ur problem...noting to worry..

Dr.Bhagwan dass