I got transparent super sticky semen

I have masturbated so long last night and a transparent with some whitish semen came out... I mean you can see the border of the white and transparent semen.... When i woke up, i that my penis' skin was swollen on the right side... i took in ANTI HISTAMINE thinking that it is just an allergic reaction... After 3 hours, when i peed, i saw that the swelling was gone but the skin is like \
Asked On : Tue, 22 Feb 2011
Sexologist 's  Response
Why do you force yourself when you do not have strong enough desire to masturbate till ejaculation? Often when you are masturbating, you would realize that you are not in a strong mood. You would do well to quit for that day and try some other day when you have strong urge. Trying too hard to ejaculate by rocking, manipulating, squeezing the penis would only hurt it - the way it did in your case, last night. Listening to what your body says and following it is a good idea.