I got some flat rice like discharge in my 2 years old baby's stool

WHILE CHANGING MY 2YR OLD CHILD, I NOTICED THAT IN HER POOP SHE HAD FLAT RICELIKE DISCHARGE. IT DIDN T MOVE AND IT FELT A LITTLE HARD WHEN i PRESSED IT WITH A WIPE. SHE ALSO HAD A LOOSE STOOL WITH A DIFFERENT SCENT FROM OTHER DAYS. SHE EATS A LOT THROUGHOUT THE DAY AND I TRY TO KEEP HER HANDS AS CLEANAS POSSIBLE AND COOK HER FOOD WELL. I HADN T SEEN THESE IN HER FECES EVEN THOUGH I DO SEE THE BEAN SKIN FROM WHEN SHE EATS BEANS. CAN YOU HELP ME?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Apr 2011