I got some blisters with fowl smell in my penis after having a protected sex.

I did sex two years back with a lady with condom .now there is some wart like something inner layer of penis.sometimes it spread fowl smell also with wet. recently some small pimple like things appeared on the shaft of my penis.I have never noticed any irritation or bad itching, numbness or anything else you would attribute to a disease. Some of these pimples are skin colored and small and some of them are bigger, like some blisters.can anyone suggest me what is exactly problem and kindly tell me solution also.
Asked On : Sat, 26 Feb 2011