I got some blisters on my vagina after using of hair removing cream

hi doc...for the past few weeks ive been on antibiotics constantly and now im noticing that my skin is dry and itches alot at times...however im getting some itching in my bikini area....i normally use a hair removing cream...but for the past few weeks when the hair begins to grow back it itches and is uncomfortable...ive tried hydrocortozone and candid B creams but it dosent help much...last night i used the hair removing cream again and my skin became very irritated red and blister like around the vagina area so i used vaseline last night and this morning...this has never happened to me before....could you please advise me...thanks
Asked On : Wed, 13 Apr 2011