I got slight yellow discharge from my vagina. HVS report is negative

im scared...someone help me getting a slight transparent yellowish itching or burning or smell....the discharge dosent itch - inside my vagina dosent itch or burn...just the lips of my vagina itch normal discharge is present always...truth is the yellowish discharge looks like there is a yellow tint to it...i did hvs and culture swabs and pap smear recently and they were negative to infection...please advise as to what i should do....
Asked On : Tue, 12 Apr 2011