I got skin allergy. I am travelling in pollution these days. can this be reason & what should I use to make my skin dry ?

Hi..I got skin allergy non itchy dry white rashes on my face and slightly itchy red rashes all over my chest, neck, face and hands. My doctor said it might be viral as i had fever two days before getting attacked with skin allergy. She gave me EROMED 333, LAZINE and Linical lotion and Momate cream. With in 2 days, my rashes are almost gone on my face and on other parts they got darkened and are slowly fading away. But now, I seem to be getting those white rashes on my face again. I am travelling in pollution these days. which iam not much used to. can this be reason..and i read taking two much anti biotics may cause fungal infection as i took EROMED (thrice a day for 3 days). now is this a fungal infection..My doctor told me to stop MOMATE cream and EROMED. I am still taking LAZINE and linical lotion is making my skin dry like anything but my doctor says to use it, Suggestions PLS! Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Aug 2011