I got severe body ache with fever which didnt reduce after taking paracetamol.Do I really have typhoid ?

i had throat pain for 1 day with body ache and i gt treated for it, the next day i got severe body ache with feverwhich didnt reduce after taking paracetamol. then i had my blood test for WIDAL and report came as so S.typhi H 1:160 POSITIVE and S.typhi O 1:160 positive. Doctor said i have typhoid and i am in 2nd stage. I had an injection, next day i am normal and still taking medicine prescribed for it. Do i really have typhoid
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jul 2011