I got serve vertigo weakness and vomiting that lasted about an hour

I am a 33 male pack a day smoker a couple days ago I was out with a friend and had about 6 beers. Mind you I have drank 6 beers easily before without this happening. Upon getting home I got serve vertigo weakness and vomiting that lasted about an hour or so and then a general ill feeling that slowly disappaited throughout the next day. I feel fine and normal now but The feeling was almost that of being drugged but I highly doubt that happened as I had control of my drink the whole time. this has never happened and I am at a loss for what it could be as I have never heard of food poising clearing up that quickly.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Feb 2011