I got red colored skin rashes on my skin, how to cure this problem ?

hello doctor, i m 24 yrs old girl. i got red colored skin rashes on my skin( face,legs,arms). it feels so embarrrasing. suffering from this problem for last 10 yrs. i do take crotec ec tablet for this problem as suggested by dermatologist, which relieves me for 3-4 days. this problem arises during winter season only.sir i m a student and the place where i reside now, this tablet is not available , sir can u tell me how to cure this problem.and is there is any other tablet for this disease. shilpi
Asked On : Mon, 10 Jan 2011