I got raised circular bumps on head of penis.What could be it is?

Hey so i am a 25 year old male, who has been having unprotected sex with the same girl since age 16. I recently got back from a trip to cuba and saw a 2 - 3 raised circular bumps on my glans/penis head about 2-4 mm in diameter. It s not itchy, there is no discharge, no blood nothing at all. My girlfriend and i have both had checkups in the past year and have recieved clean bills of health. My girlfriend shows no symptoms. I always never wear underwear when wearing pants or shorts, but i still seem to sweat a lot in my groin area. I masterbate about 1 or 2 times a day. I m 5 9 200lbs but i lift weights daily and cycle 7 kms every other day. neither my gf or i have had sexual relations with other people.
Asked On : Tue, 18 Jan 2011