I got pain while rotating my left eye after that eye looks different. What could have happened ?

Hi, So a few days ago I was washing my face and then i then rotated my eyes to the mirror to see if i still had makeup and once i rotated my eyes, I felt so much pain in my left eye, as if it was being strectched like an eye muscle. I then noticed after that my eye ball looked different, not like it was before. The white part thats next to the nose looked alot bigger and wider and now it looks much thinner as if my eye looks closer to the nose. Could it be possible that it turned in? I dont see double tho
Asked On : Fri, 10 Jun 2011