I got my period on his sheets, and can not stop thinking, What do I do from here ?

I got my period on his sheets, and can't stop thinking about it? I spent the night at my new boyfriend s house and started my period throughout the night. He texted me the next day and asked if I had my period this week, and I said YEAH WHY!!! He said he found blood on his sheets! I apologized, and told him I wasn t expecting it. He just said it happens. I can t stop thinking about it, though!!! What do I do from here ? I don t know how to act around him...I am like freaking out. It won t get out of my mind.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
As a guy, I wouldn't care. It is a normal biological function. Don't even worry about it. Don't act any different around him at all. Now, if you had crapped the bed...whole different story!