I got my period early and it was a brownish color and very light

i got my period two weeks was a brownish color and very light. I stopped and im feeling discomfort in my lower stomach. i took a test and it said negative. is it to soon to tell. am i pregnant?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Repeat the test again after 1 week, if still negative do not worry. wait for your next period. If the next period also is same then your body might be undergoing some changes. Meet a gynac for further checkup.

i dont understand what changes it would be .. been through everything by now

Have you had sex yet? No? then your not preggers