I got my belly pierced and it is infected

i got my belly peirced but i didnt tell my parents and its infected.? i got my belly peirced but i didnt tell my parents and its infected.?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
First suggestion, tell your parents so that you may get the proper attention from a doctor. Second suggestion, go back to the location that pierced it for you so that they may take a look at it and tell you what necessary actions to perform. Make sure you're not wearing anything tight and try to make sure that it's getting some air and clean it with some peroxide.