I got my 2nd period in same month will it come back without me expecting it. or what ?

okay so january was my first period. then I got my 2nd period this month. umm thursday i think. it stopped already. i only had it for three days!! will it come back without me expecting it. or what ? (my 1st period was 6 days long so three is really short) please help. thank you THANKS EVERYONE !
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
Don't's totally normal for it to be all irregular and last at different times. My first one (last october) lasted 5 days. My second lasted 2 days, and it came 28 days after the first. My third one came 47 days after my second one ended, and it lasted about 8 days. i'm still waiting for the 4th, and it's been over a month. basically what i'm saying is that's it's MIGHT come suddenly back, but probably not before 2-3 weeks are up. i hope this helped!