I got light orange discharge in my period and it has foul smell

Im 18 years old. The last time I had sex was with my boyfriend about 3 days ago(unprotected) and I felt a slight pain from penetrating to deep, but it didnt last long. Just yesterday I started noticing yellowish orange discharge, and today it s more of a light orange/pink color, smelling kind of like blood . Im supposed to be getting my period around this time, my breasts are sore , and im beginning to break out a little. Should I be worried?
Asked On : Wed, 26 Jan 2011
Well,this could be your period but if there is foul smell then that usually indicates infection.Watch for a few days till your period gets over and after that if the discharge still continues or is foul smelling then see your gynaecologist.