I got light brown stuff, kindly suggest

i know i already asked this. i just need more answers! So, i have never gotten my period before and i am 13. I wear pantyliners JUST IN CASE and today on it was this really light brown stuff. it did not show up when i wiped though. and no, it was not a doodoo stain LOL did this happen to you before your first period ? and if so how long did it take from there to actually get blood? was it soon after, or a couple of months. please share! i need to know thank yoU! HELP!
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
I could be the beginning of your menstraul cycles. Young women are typically irregular. Shouldn't be anything to worry about, but it's always good to ask when you are not sure. This may happen for a couple months before you start to flow, or you could flow for a month or two and then this could happen again. As long as there is no unusual pain, it is probably just an irregular start. Come back again with more questions if things seem weird or you are uneasy! Also, not a bad idea to keep track of these episodes in a calander until things start to get more regular.