I got light blood on the tissue. I was on my period for two weeks.

Hi i just got off my period two days ago and when I went to use the restroom i finished and wiped there was light blood on the tissue. Prior to this I was on my period at lest for two weeks, which is not normal for me.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Whats your age??certain changes keep hapening due to hormones in the body...if these irregularities or diferent symptoms persist, discuss iwth a gynecologist about them and how to go about with them...maintain a well balanced diet and drink plentyof water..