I got kicked in the back of the leg. I have a displacement in the fibula

I got kicked in the back of the leg (in the calve) and I can barely walk. I Got Kicked In The Calve On A Night Out. I Immediately Felt The Effects Of The Kick As My Calve Tightened Up Very Quickly. I Tried Stretching The Leg (Believing It Was A Cramp ) To No Success. I Decided To Sleep It Off And Hope For The Best. Sadly There Was No Improvement. Its Probably Important To Say I Was Still Walking Around The Town That Night Despite The Pain. When I Got Home I Had My Leg Checked Out By My Dad (A Doctor ) He Said He Could Only Find A Displacement In The Fibula. He Said That It Is Most Likely A Bruised Muscle. I Got A Second Opinion From Another Doctor Who Said He Thinks Its A Slight Tear In The Achilles Tendon . Here Are My Symptoms: *pain When Pressure (Anywhere) On My Leg (Eluding The Thigh) *a Long Bruise That Runs Down (3 Inches) From My Knee And Half Way Down My Fibula. *a Circular Bruise Around My Ankle *and Now Another Bruise Forming On My Right Side Of My Heel . I Have Been Applying Anti-inflammatory Cream To My Leg And Taking Anti-inflammatory Pills . I Also Have Been Wearing One Of Those Sock Type Casts On My Foot Incase The Tendon Is Damaged. It Has Been Like This For Over A Week With No Improvement. What Do You Believe Is Wrong With My Leg?
Asked On : Thu, 26 May 2011