I got gassy watery diarrhea with bright red blood. What can i do to get relief from pain ?

I had a hard small stool 2 weeks ago. For a week I passed watery painful gas on the toilet, always thinking more would come out. It was gassy watery diarreah and bright red blood-lots of blood. Doctor thought I was constipated with an internal hemmroid. After 4 different laxatives, 2 days ago I passed three of the largest amounts of stool I have ever seen. Weird thing was, they were pencil thin. They left my rectum and tailbone in severe pain (which is still happening). I think I m back to being constipated again. I have had a bowel movement in the late morning since I was a child. I am a 30 yr old female. I m confused and worried. I have no insurance or money. I m a full time student. Any advice, help would be great...
Asked On : Sun, 15 May 2011