I got either a cold or flu along a fever. Worried about any harm the fever could have had on my baby

Right after I found out I was pregnant (at 4 weeks, 3 or 4 days) I got either a cold or flu along a fever. My husband had been sick as well before this and most likely got it from him. The fever was only over 100 (102.3 max) for maybe a couple hours at most, the rest of the time it was around 99. The illness lasted about 2 days total with headache, chills for a little bit but I only ran a temperature above normal for at most 12 hours. I am not 8 weeks pregnant and am worried about any harm the fever could have had on my baby. Thanks!
Asked On : Wed, 23 Mar 2011