I got diagnosed with hypertension. I am supposed to take medication but my mom throws them away or flushes them

about 1 year ago,in january 2008, i got diagnosed with hypertension . I am supposed to take medication to keep myself healthy, but my mom doesn t give them to me. she would go get the refills on time, but she never actually gives them to me, she throws them away or flushes them down the toilet. now, im scared because i read all kinds of things hypertension can do,like heart attacks, diabetes ,and even death and it makes me cry just thinking about it. i just want to get better,but i don t have a car to get my medication on my own, and im only 15 so i don t think they would give it to me,and i don t know what to do i just want to get better i don t want to do i get her to give my medication to me,
Asked On : Tue, 15 Dec 2009