I got dark brown discharge after taking i-pill. Is this period or withdrawal bleeding?

I had my periods on 10th of March and then had an i pill on 19th March, about 4 hours after unprotected sex. I have got some dark brown and lil reddish blood like discharge, probably spotting on 26th March. Is it a side effect of i pill and will i be getting normal periods on or around 10th April or can this be a symptom of pregnancy? The flow got heavy as that of normal periods for 1 and a half day and now again its less as it gets on d last days of periods and its watery. Can i expect my periods to come again on the normal date or do you think the cycle has changed? Can it be just hormonal imbalance or can these be symptoms of pregnancy even after bleeding? I m scared.
Asked On : Mon, 28 Mar 2011