I got custom orthotics when I was a kid and had achillies tendonitis

I have had issues with my foot. I got custom orthotics when I was a kid and had achillies tendonitis. I am now 34 and had a to get orthotics again, last year for a colapsed arch and Plantar Fascitis. The ortotics made pain in arch go away but I developed pain on outside of foot. I have been staying off it, compressing and icing for a couple weeks, and it was feeling better. I went snowboarding yesterday and I taped my foot to give added support. I Had a fall which caught the nose of my board in the snow so when I fell I twisted my leg but it didn t feel to bad so I took a break and went back out for a couple more hours. When I got home I took the tape off and that is when the pain started My outside left ankle is a little swollen so I am guessing I have a sprain , but the pain is more in the Plantar Fascia accompanied by a tight feeling in my Achilles tendon and in the flex of my toes. whats going on?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Feb 2011