I got bubbles in my menstruation, is it any symptoms of STD ?

hi i got my regular period this month except whenever i wipe i notice the blood is all bubbly. is this an std? all the research i ve don on the internet says yes but this just started and i havent had sex in almost 6 months. please help me because i ve been tested for everything several times and i m not positive for anything. and now that my period is off im noticed a yellowish-whitish discharge with a few tiny bubbles in it. if this is an std why am i testing negative?
Asked On : Tue, 8 Mar 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
Whitish-yellowish discharge suggests a bacterial infection , which may not be sexually transmitted. So you need antibiotics for this.
Regarding bubbles, some females experience flatus/air passing thru there vagina. Not uncommon. So dont worry. Visit a gynaecologist for treatment of the vaginitis.Takecare