I got blood in the intercourse, am i suffering from erectile dysfunction ?

I am 17 and i have a problem, i was with my Girlfriend and she was Wanking me of, she was being pretty rough, eventually i felt a jolt of pain on my penis, i quickly got out of bed and looked down and there was blood everywhere... i rushed to the bathroom washed the blood away etc and now its quite tender wen i pull my foreskin back (this is 3-5 days after the incodent) i cant seem to be able to get the same erection like i use to and when i do get arroused it only goes semi sometimes a little harder... my penis looks the same, just the foreskin goes back a little bit further. this has been going on for a few days and im wondering if it will stop? im worried incase i have erectile disfunction? please help.
Asked On : Sun, 22 May 2011