I got an abnormal ECG report and i am a very anxious woman with panic attacks

can you please tell me what and why my ecg was normal one day then i went for an echo and they did another ecg and it read non specific inferior ST changes. I am 45 yr female. Normal echo and persantine stress thalium. Normal BP 100/60 most times. 8 years ago perforated diverticulitis with colostomy and then reversal. Other then the occasional pvc and pac. Good health. I am a very anxious woman with panic attacks. 5ft6 and 170 lbs. thanks Lise
Asked On : Mon, 11 Apr 2011