I got a vary sharp chest pain and then my shoulder hurts

At a funeral yesterday and the night before at the funeral home, I experienced chest pains for the first time ever. It was a great loss for me and very shocking. The pains felt like my chest was constricting and I had needles being poked all over my chest, shoulders, and upper arms. Then, my shoulder hurt. What do you think and have you experienced this before?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Dec 2009
Very sorry for your loss. Times like these could be very trying and the degree and amount of sadness could weigh very heavily on a person. People don't have heart attacks from funerals or burrials like this, unless they already have heart disease. Your symptoms do compare to heart attack, but simple testing should clear all up. Go to an emergency room let them figure it out.