I got a urinary tract infection, and i am using bathroom so often

hi in 2007 i got a urinary tract infection and went into a pharmacy and bough some small round reddish brown tablet. it help a lot however i ended up visiting the Gynecologist because i ended up getting a yeast infection and i was informed by my doctor that it was a result of the tablets i used. However the problem was rectified. However, after that first incident it is like i am prone to it now and i am always getting a yeast infection. also i use the bathroom frequently. if i use the bathroom now i would want to urinate again in about an hr to hr and half. i don t understand why i am using the bathroom so often. i would like to know why as well as why i am always getting an infection so easy now. please please help. it is becoming on bearing now. thanks
Asked On : Fri, 18 Feb 2011