I got a tumor at my right neck. Would you suggest the best treatment to fix it ?

Hi! I got a tumor at my right neck and it was there since last one month. I have consulted one cancer specialist in Vizag and he said like it is vallecula epiglottis. He also said this is in stage 4 and this kind of cancer won t spread across other body parts. As part of the treatment, he said he will apply biotherapy, chemotherapy and radiotherapy. Please suggest the best treatment for this and how much it would cost to cure this permanently.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Feb 2011