I got a sharp abdominal pain when i was drinking alcohol

I was drinking alcohol one night and I started getting really dizzy and Hot and I threw up then i started getting Sharp pains in my upper abdomin and every time i would cough i would get pains in my lower stomach like in my pelvis. And Someone told me I could Be pregnant?.This never happens when i drink
Asked On : Wed, 24 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

For pregnancy conformation get a urine pregnancy test done. Excessive alcohol sounds more appropriate for your symptoms. Besides alcohol is harmful during pregnacy cause of higher chances of you and your babys well being getting effected coz of that.