I got a problem with my sinus. I have forehead/head and chest pain.

Hello, I got a problem with my sinus. I got it once inflammated when I traveled to Hungary (Im from Poland). So when I travelled second time I recognised the symptoms. I inhaled some steams. Back at home I got some medications prescribed for sinus inflammation. It worked until the pills ended. While I had no pain in my sinus, I got a pain just above sinus and like travelling from lower forehead to the sides of the head, also my eyes began to ache, especially in the morning, I mean itch, like they were tired or something, also the back of my head hurts while the eyes do. Doctor examined me for the eyes but seeing nothing he sent me to ENT specialist. Im in the queue to ENT at the moment. Telling the symptoms to my friend studying medicine, he said I might have got Meningitis since the pain is constant for a long time. Also I got some pains in my chest, but not everyday... today my sternum hurts... but just today. I dont have fever. Sometimes I cough but not really a lot. I dont know what to do, Please help!
Asked On : Mon, 23 Nov 2009