I got a positive pregnancy test, should i still be concerned if i am pregnant ?

I am 18 yyrs old and I haven t had a period in two month I have all preg symptoms I also hae excrutating back and hip pain I have been on birth control for 2 yrs but didn t take them jan or this moth. I have had onne postive preg test. I went to the health department at the first of the week and did a preg test but had to drink alot of pee because i went 2 to the bathroom before I went I don t know what too do. Should I still be concerned if I am pregnant?
Asked On : Sun, 20 Feb 2011
Have you considered a blood test? Theyare more accurate than a urine test.
General & Family Physician Dr. Vaishali Hebbar's  Response
Get Urine pregnancy test once more and see the results..
If u r pregnant please go to obg doctor and she would recommend u with the further tests.