I got a positive ovulation test and a negative pregnancy test. Am i pregnant ?

hi there i got a positive ovulation test at 4 dpo but a negitive pregnancy test am i pregnant? im now 6 dpo I have had mild cramps and tiredness i also have sensitive nipples with sharp pains at the side of my bbs i am tired all the time im sure my nipples are darkening and i had sharp pains and twinges in my side and headaches could i be pregnant? I got a postive opk on the 18th of my and a negitive on the 19th and now 4 dpo it was postive but keep getting megitive preg tests? What do you think thank u kirsty xx
Asked On : Tue, 24 May 2011