I got a pelvic sonogram because ive been trying for a year to conceive, kindly suggest

I got a pelvic sonogram because ive been trying for a year to conceive and had no luck. To my surprise the sonogram s result came back with a left sided ovarian cyst measuring 3.05x1.50x1.77cm. This is my first time experiencing this and wanted to know what to expect ? The other concern that i have is that the measurements for my ovaries are quite different, my left ovary measures, 4.28x2.24x3.12cm and my right ovary measures 2.74x1.82x2.20cm are those measurements all right ? My uterus is anteverted and my endometrial linning is 6mm thick.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Feb 2011