I got a negative pregnancy test and a pink line in the second one. What does it mean ?

HI, MY NAME IS NICOLA IM 4 DAYS LATE FOR MY PERIOD. IVE DONE TWO PREGNANCY TEST,, ONE SAYING I WAS NOT PREGNANT AN THE OTHER TEST WAS A FAINT PINK LINE,, I HAD A PERIOD LAST MONTH ON THE 10TH JUNE,, AND THEN HAD ANOTHER BLEED ON THE 23RD OF JUNE BUT SINCE THEN NOTHING!!,,, I DON T KNOW WHAT TO THINK,, AN HOPE YOU CAN HELP ME THANKS
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jul 2011
hii welcome to health care magic.do you have regular periods?you having two periods in one month it may because of hormonal imbalance,stress.but as you said you find faint pink line so you do sonography to confirm the diagnosis.or if result negative then go to gynec for that.
thanks
dr.dhara
dhara.shah84@yahoo.in
my period is always on time and im never late,,
ive had a blood test done an it came back that i had 2%hcg,, im aweek late still also feeling sick alot,, what do u think ???
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.You had a bleed in betweem which could be a sign of some hormonal imbalance.The best option would be to visit your doctor and get your self examined for this.Any form of stress,any tablets etc. can delay your period also. You have not mentiond your age,it is better to visit a doctor.In case of pregnancy other then missing periods you should have some other complaints also.
wishing you good health.
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
As your previous hcg repor shows 2 % hcg.
Now go for another hcg test,Rising titre of hcg will confirm pregnancy.
Oka and bye.