I got a infection on a stitched wound, what should i do for quick healing ?

hi good evening ,10 days befor i fall down from bike and i had awound on knee with three stiches 3 days before stiches have been removed but a mild infection has been producdd after this and i consulted a doctor personally and he prdscribed following tablets gudcef cv200, energy 99,zintac and lysoflam and i wanna know is this a good prescription and ifyesthen i wanna know about these tabs and their use and if no then what could be good and what should i do for quick healing can any body tell me why gudcef cv 200 tablet is prescribed
Asked On : Mon, 25 Apr 2011
gudcef cv is antibiotic tab.
it is to control infection
but u need good topical cream.
apply T BACT cream three times a day.
it will work best of all.
doc prescription is well only add this cream.