I got a grayish brown stuffs during urination, cab it be any mold infection ?

I am a woman in her mid 20 s, and I dont know if this has anything to do with it but also i have recenly lost a lot of weight over 100lbs this year. so yesterday after using the restroom I seen a chunk tthat looked as though it were seperating in the toliet thinking maybe my period then I wiped and this huge gulf ball size of greyish brown stuff came out. currently we are living in a house that is covered in mold so could i have mold growing in me? that was the only time that happen to me and then the nesxt morning it happen again? what is this and what can/should i do?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Aug 2011