I got a busted blood vessel in left wrist. What should I do to cure this

I am a 44 year old female and lastnight when I got finished cleaning the hardwood floors I noticed that my left wrirst had a vessel that was really swollen huge. It hurt some. This morning I got up and it was all bruised and purple but not half as swollen as it was lastnight and it s still a little achey. Could this be a busted blood vessel and what do I do for it ?
Asked On : Sat, 5 Mar 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
hello dear, dont fear, just apply ice pack on it.U can take arnica 200 4 pills 3 times a day , for 3 days.

Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
What you have is a bruise. Give rest to you arm, ice compress and gentle massage will help, and keep arm elevated. Take pain killer medication if required. In case of new symptoms you can visit a physician. Also keep a check on your blood pressure. And if you are taking some medication , which can cause careful next time.