I got a blister after tonsillectomy. What could have caused this huge blister and will it go away ?

I got a tonsillectomy one week ago and ive been feeling very well up until today. This evening I looked at the back of my mouth and noticed I have a Huge blister on my right side where the tonsil was. It is about the size of a jelly bean. I did eat spaghetti this afternoon and the sauce was a little spicy so Im hoping its just a reaction to the spice but I am worried. What could have caused this huge blister and will it go away?
Asked On : Wed, 2 Mar 2011