I got Nightfall and sex problem

I am 30 years old married man. I got problem of Night fall which happens within a weel. In addtion, I cannot stop my fall during sex and lasts up to few minutes only. Any solution ???

Asked On : Wed, 23 Jun 2010
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The night fall is a natural way of off loading old semen and making space for the new formed semen and is normal if you don't have sex for few days.As for the time of sex the normal time is upto 3 mins and if you have discharge before that it can be due to over excitement;anxiety;mental stress due to job or family issues so if you have any then try to sort things out and if it is 3 mins then you are normal.