I get yellow-green vaginal discharge when i stop taking antibiotics. Why is it ?

good day! hello.. i m 23, i have foul smelling vaginal discharge , it s like yellow-green or brown color with some blood streaks (throughout after and before my period), it s not frothy but i always felt like farting in my vagina (followed by water-like discharge)., i have these condition since i started to have irregular periods maybe 3 years ago ( i gain weight).. before, when i practice abstinence for a month, after a month or 2 my vaginal odor and discharge are normal again. and when i take antibiotics it s normal again and it comes back when i stop taking antibiotics and have sexual intercourse (i practice monogamous relationship). please help me.. thank you!
Asked On : Tue, 22 Nov 2011