I get white bump on apex once a month

Its about my tongue, i have a tiny sore white bump on my Apex, i get these once a month, yet heal after 3 days tops, but they HURT, Please help!
Asked On : Thu, 6 May 2010
Hello and welcome to Health Care Magic Forum ,as you know that mouth is a mirror of intestine ,so avoid oily food ,take some laxative syrup in the night,have stool routine and microscopy and culture,apply smyle gel locally,take green vegetables regularly,and b-complex tablet regularly,take care
These may be due to various reasons as constipation, anemia, abdominal discomfort etc. Take Vitamin B complex for a month or so.You can also apply some topical analgesic to reduce pain.