I get very unstable on my legs and they do tremor in certain positions.

Hi there I am 22 years old and have suffered from hand tremors for the last five years and for this time have also had real problems with my legs. I only recently thought that it could be to do with leg tremors as I get very unstable on my legs and they do tremor in certain positions. My legs have got increasingly stiff and feel weak. I went through some physio years ago but not sure if I could get put back on it. Could there be a neurological basis to my tremors which could be sorted ? I don t want to have to take medication. Or can you recommend where I can go from here Thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 20 May 2010