I get trouble while walking and i have a very poor body language

Sir I am ajay 25 from nellai. When I am walking, biking my friends commands me that like statue”. I feel that my legs are not equal (left one bit lower than right).It makes diff when I m walking. Anywhere in job, I have been struggling to communicate with others with my poor speech (words not clear), Not proper eye contact , not proper face expressions, poor body language. All makes mental pressure on me. No one job, i withstand more than 4 months. Also I am not casual & struggling in public place where people around me.plz suggest me for necessary steps I should take.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Apr 2011